BioCeuticals Migraine Care 60 Tablets
Reduces the Occurrence of Mild Migraines
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 60 tablets
Migraine Care includes vitamin B2 to help reduce the occurrence of mild migraines. Vitamin B6 and magnesium support a healthy stress response in the body when dietary intake is inadequate. Vitamin B6 also assists in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, with magnesium and B vitamins supporting nervous system function. Co-enzyme Q10, B vitamins and magnesium support energy production.
- Vitamin B2 helps to reduce the occurrence and duration of mild migraine.
- Vitamins B2, B12 and folate help to support red blood cell health and aid in the production of healthy red blood cells.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 support a healthy stress response in the body when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Vitamin B6 aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and magnesium support nervous system function.
- Magnesium supports nerve conduction.
- Vitamins B2, B6, B12, magnesium and coenzyme Q10 help to support energy production.
- Vitamin B2 and coenzyme Q10 act as antioxidants and reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Contains sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.